Grappone Automotive Group is looking for women and men to fill our full-time Product Specialist (customer service/sales) positions. If you have exceptional customer service skills, we would love to hear from you. We will happily teach you everything else you need to know!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
– Ensures a high quality effective and professional experience is provided to every guest following the Grappone sales process.
– Maintains high ethical standards in daily activities.
– Develops and achieves challenging individual goals and expectations.
– Replaces traditional sales language and processes with approved Grappone terminology and buying experience.
– Operates routinely with a high level of professionalism.
– Must be willing to have fun at work.
– Having a positive attitude is essential for all positions at Grappone.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
– Establishes knowledge base of accessory packages available to Grappone guests.
– Establishes knowledge base regarding all products, services, customer demographics or profiles, and competitive automotive makes and models.
– Has pride and passion in what they do and a commitment to the Negotiation Free Sales process combined with a mindset of “whatever it takes to get the job done” as a team member.
Must be able to work days, nights, and Saturdays. The sales department is open from 8am-8pm. The schedule typically is (2) weekdays from 8:00am – 4:00pm and (2) weekdays from 12:00pm – 8:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am – 6:00pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free work environment. A pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check are required of this position. Must have a valid and clean driver’s license.
We are a fourth generation family owned business that has been in business since 1924. We have a very unique culture that is rare to find where we take care of each other, respect one another, and treat each other like family. We have over 300 team members across our complex and we all work and celebrate together as one team.
We offer a great benefits package to full-time team members which include health and dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401(k) plan, Section 125 reimbursement plans, and paid time off upon hire.
The Mission of Grappone Automotive is dedication to building lifelong relationships with our team members, guests, and community by serving with integrity, kindness, and respect.
How To Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, feel free to email your resume to Stevenna Pisapia at firstname.lastname@example.org, apply in person at Grappone Headquarters Human Resources Department located in the Grappone Toyota Dealership at 594 Route 3A in Bow, NH or complete the online application below. No phone calls please.